Lambeth

In my letter to the Diocese before Lambeth, I wrote that I would be present to listen, learn and represent. Now we are concluding our time. For this reason, I sent videos of my siblings from across the communion speaking about their time. I interspersed a few pictures along the way. However, instead of reporting, I hoped you would listen to their voices and see their faces. During this time, I cannot adequately describe how we are bound together in God and made real in Jesus Christ. The time was educational and informative, but more importantly - revelatory. As in 1 Corinthians 14:26, "When you come together, each one has a hymn, a lesson, a revelation, a tongue, or an interpretation. Let all things be done for building up." 

I learned a new hymn sung in a beautiful indigenous voice. A revelation formed in the heart of Africa. A tongue of praise spoken from Southeast Asia, a profound interpretation of scripture from Latin America.I attempted to listen, and the Holy Spirit allowed me to learn. The lesson from the Middle East and the reminder of our roots in this British Isle. In the "close to final post," there are no pictures of events, important people, or magazine covers, and only one video is left. However, I will share their stories, the stories of our siblings from across the communion, over the next few months in sermons and visits. 

We will continue our revolution of building our Lord's church, for WE ARE THE REVOLUTION in the Diocese. It starts with Christ. Know Jesus and Change the World.

PS. Yes, I miss the traffic on the Schuylkill, the construction on the way to Norristown, the humidity, attempting to understand what the Inquirer is saying, the left field seats watching the Phillies, and that beautiful sunrise over Center City. More importantly, I miss all your beautiful faces. On my way home in a few days. God bless you, love you, and in a few days, I will greet you with "Go Birds." 

#revolutionary #diopa #knowJesus #wearetherevolution