One Love (Official Fan Made Music Video) - Bob Marley



Sharing the Peace Saturday - Music

“My heart, O God, is steadfast, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music.” Psalm 57:7

“as you sing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs among yourselves, singing and making melody to the Lord in your hearts, giving thanks to God the Father at all times and for everything in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ..”  Ephesians 5:19

Good and blessed Saturday. Each Saturday, we will use different artistic representations to “Share the Peace.”  Today our artistic representation is music.  I ask that you select one “uplifting” song.  It can be from any genre.  And share it on this page, your page, or forward in an email to someone and bring them blessings today.  We all know that music can bring blessings and brighten a day.  Music can take you a place and bring peace.  Let us share the peace through music today.  

We have thousands of songs that we can share, let’s find something that will bring a smile to the face on someone today.  Today is an uplifting song.  Share it, and share the peace.  I have chosen this song and the accompanying video.  I have preached about this song.  I  pray it brings a smile to your face and that we remember in your hearts, that we all know “one love.” 

Your lives have meaning, each one of you has an inexhaustible beauty, and you are loved. God bless you.  Pray for me and know that I am always praying for you.